The torrid home market in Fusion South Bay continues to amaze with any new listing being quickly snatched up and almost all of the recent sales having multiple offers and selling for well over the asking price. Since the beginning of October there have been 3 closed sales with my “A” unit listing listed at $530,000 and selling for $547,000, a “B” unit listed at $519,000 and closing at $545,000 and a “D” model with no upgrades listed at $585,000 and selling at $611,000. Those are fairly astounding numbers and the trend shows no sign of slowing down. Currently there are 5 units in escrow and all scheduled to close at very large and above previous peak numbers. What makes Fusion townhomes so highly sought after is the combination of affordability for the location (just east of Manhattan Beach, gated community living, recent construction (2006 and 2007) and all of the features that come along with it, and the highly rated Wiseburn School District.
Coming to the market in early November, this beautifully updated condo offers the perfect combination of newer construction, active lifestyle, ideal location and affordable price. Located at 5404 149th Place #11 in the Hollyglen area of Hawthorne, this upgraded condo offers gleaming hardwood floors, granite countertops, in unit laundry, stainless appliances and an oversized patio. With 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, each on a different level, this is ideal for a multitude of lifestyles. See information and floorplan of Fusion South Bay “A” unit.
Fusion at South Bay is one of the few newer construction gated communities in the South Bay and is ideally located just across the street from Manhattan Beach. Enjoy the community pool and spa, the basketball court, small park or take a short 5 minute drive to the beach. Fusion is also located in the Hollyglen neighborhood with students attending the award winning Wiseburn School District
Vista Sotheby’s International Realty
2501 N Sepulveda, Manhattan Beach CA 90266
It’s been a while since there was a home for sale in Fusion in the South Bay, the gated townhome community in the Hollyglen area of Hawthorne. Ideally located just east of Manhattan Beach, it’s is a fantastic alternative to Redondo, Manhattan and El Segundo. Prices would be exponentially higher if it were located just across the street, but the location still offers residents easy access to the active South Bay lifestyle with the beach, dining, shopping and more close by.
The current unit for sale is a “C” floorplan (see our video walkthrough of a different Fusion C townhome for a sense of the layout) which offers a very open kitchen/dining/living room areas with 2 bedrooms and laundry upstairs. The C floorplan also offers a 2 car attached garage. The ammenities of the complex include pool and spa, small playground, half basketball court and various exercise stations.
Located at 5406 W 149th Place unit #18, (see Fusion South Bay map) it is priced at $499,000 which, in our opinion, is low and would be a good deal for the buyer that purchases the home. Square footage is listed as 1,110 by listing agent Young Kim of Landmark, but in our experience the square footage is actually larger when measured.
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # PW14234795 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
By Keith Kyle
If you are looking for newer construction, reasonable prices, resort like amenities, and a location great for commuters…..360 South Bay may be just what you’re looking for.
With home types and styles for just about everyone the community offers one level condos in The Flats, townhomes and single family homes. At the heart of it all is the 2.5 acre entertainment and social center that includes a state of the art gym, three pools, a billiard/social room, wine room, basketball courts, firepits for cozy evenings, and BBQ areas perfect for weekend entertaining. Conveniently located near the ocean, and beaches of El Segundo and Manhattan Beach, the 405 and 105 freeways and a short distance to the Metro Green Line station is ideal for today’s busy lifestyles and a much shorter commute than most South Bay residents working downtown or the west side. Currently there are both new construction homes for sale as well as resale units for sale. In addition residents of this gated community attend award winning Wiseburn School District.
- Sign up for Free home updates whenever a new home in 360 hits the market.
The Flats offer eight unique floorplans achieving single-level living at its best ranging from 950+ square-foot studios to two-bedroom condos with over 1660 square feet all enjoying resort amenities including a state of the art gym, sport courts, three pools, a spectacular public/billiard/wine room as well as a dog park.
- Residence 1 957 Sq. Ft. Studio 1 Bathroom 1-Car Garage
- Residence 2 1,424 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 3 1,429 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 4 1,323 Sq. Ft. 1 Bedroom 1.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 5 1,654 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 6 1,662 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms + Retreat 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 7 1,511 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 8 1,548 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem or Side-by-Side Garage
The Row offers townhome style living that showcases the largest floorplans at Three Sixty. Three different floorplans offer multi level modern living with large open spaces and the features that you would come to expect from upscale South Bay living.
These bright and open floorplans enjoy efficient uses of space and include master retreats, gourmet kitchens and large dining rooms, interior laundry and ample storage.
- Residence 1 1,549 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 2 1,714 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Garage
- Residence 3 2,152 Square Feet 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 2-Car Garage
The Lofts consist of nine attached homes featuring six distinctive floorplans showcasing dramatic and beautiful contemporary architecture. Open floorplans that present one, two or three levels of living space range from approximately 1,135 to 1,810 square feet, with one to two bedrooms, 1.5 to 2.5 baths and one-car or two-car tandem garages. Features include master bedroom walk in closets, large private patios and subterranean attached or detached parking. The top floor offers great views of the 360 community and interiors in select models showcasefireplaces, upgraded flooring, appliances, countertops, custom paint, window treatments and more.
- Residence 1 1,135 Sq. Ft. 1 Bedroom 1.5 Bathrooms
- Residence 2 1,451 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Direct Access Tandem Garage
- Residence 3 1,463 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms
- Residence 4 1,810 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Direct Access Tandem Garage
The Townes are newer townhomes offer classic modern architecture and were inspired by historic Los Angeles buildings. Attached floorplans enjoy smart, efficient use of space and offer expansive windows for bright and open interiors, large bedrooms, 2-car and 2-car bypass garages. An independent living suite in select designs further underscores the homes.
- Residence 1 1,579 – 1,630 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Bypass Garage
- Residence 2 1,608 – 1,629 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Bypass Garage
- Residence 2X 2,072 – 2,101 Sq. Ft. 4 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Garage
- Residence 3 1,592 – 1,668 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 2-Car Garage
- Residence 3X 1,930 – 2,106 Sq. Ft. 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms 2-Car Garage
The Terraces present unique single-family homes unlike anything currently offered in the South Bay, evoking the classic modern architecture of historic LA neighborhoods. Features that reflect the neighborhood’s embrace of contemporary Los Angeles living include large secondary bedrooms, second-level laundry rooms, flexible bonus rooms and spacious third-level private decks. Private yards offer residents outdoor space to enjoy the beautiful South Bay weather and warm ocean breezes.
- Residence 1 Approximately. 1,842 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage
- Residence 2 Approximately. 2,047 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage
- Residence 3 Approximately 2,163 Sq. Ft. 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage
- Residence 4 Approximately . 2,456 – 2,508 Sq. Ft. 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage
- Residence 5 Approximately 1,716 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage
Current Homes for Sale in Three Sixty South Bay
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Homes rarely become available in the gated community of the Riviera Beach Colony and when the do come on the market they don’t seem to ever last too long. Recently a home at 416 Paseo Miramar was listed for sale the this community in the Hollywood Riviera. The home offers 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, just under 3400 square feet and is ideally located just a stones throw from Torrance Beach and the Riviera Village shopping area. Listed at $2,195,000 the home offers partial ocean views and enjoys the best of coastal living. Contact Redondo Beach realtor Keith Kyle for more information.
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # SB14028639 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.