There’s been a nice increase in the number of beachfront and big water view homes and condos on the market in South Redondo in the past few weeks. Take a look below at the current condos for sale along the water.
630 The Village #116 Redondo Beach CA
The Village condos in Redondo Beach are one of the most affordable complexes in South Redondo that offer ocean views. Usually when a condo comes on the market it’s a 1 bedroom as the make up 75% of the homes that were built in the 70s. A rare 2 bedroom condo just came on the market and it offers some pretty spectacular views….especially for a 1st floor unit. The two bedrooms in each building are always the units closest to the water so views are always best in these layouts.
630 The Village #116, Redondo Beach CA
Just a few of the many activities just outside your door!
Additional recreational activities are available throughout the waterfront, such as:
- Fishing from the Pier in designated areas
- Sportfishing Boat Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Whale Watching Boat Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Marina Boat Rides Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Ocean Racer Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Charters Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Sailing Instruction Marina Sailing (310) 318-2772
- Bicycling Marina Bike Rentals (310) 376-0431
- Waverunner Rentals Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Bike Riding along the L.A. County Bike Path
- Roller Skating/Rollerblading along North Harbor Drive
- Bay Club Fitness Club located at 819 N. Harbor Drive (310) 376-9443
- Redondo State Beach 2 miles of clean, sandy beach for sunbathing, swimming, or surfing
- Whaling Wall travel on North Harbor Drive and you can’t miss the the mural painted by world famous artist Wyland
- S.E.A. Lab for education about our marine environment, visit the southwest corner of North Harbor Drive and Yacht Club Way (310) 318-7432
We have so many great and unique holiday events from the Manhattan Beach holiday pier lighting and fireworks over downtown Manhattan Beach, the Riviera Village Stroll, Santa Clause cruising the streets and more. One of the highlights is the King Harbor boat parade in Redondo Beach. Some boat owners simply go all out and it’s a unique and fun way to celebrate the holidays when you live on the coast.
Dress warm as it’s often chilly (for Southern California) but there are food trucks, cocoa and coffee to keep you warm.
2019 King Harbor Christmas Boat Parade
December 14, 2019 Boats 5:30 PM
Where to Watch
There will be public viewing stands with food trucks at the end of Mole B (off Marina Way). Moonstone Park and the Portofino Hotel are also good viewing places.
**Update** This studio condo sold in 2019 for $480,000.
This unique opportunity in The Village of Redondo Beach may be your way to buy in this iconic coastal city. This studio condo at 610 The Village #302 in South Redondo 90277 just fell out of escrow due to issues with the buyers. Their loss may be your gain. This is the lowest priced home in all of Redondo Beach and the only property for sale below $500,000! This could be your transition from renter to owner, a great investment property (last studio in the Village rented for $2,000 a month), the perfect second home or more. Contact listing agent Keith Kyle for more information on this great opportunity to own your piece of Redondo Beach.
- Price: $485,000
- 410 Sq foot studio
- Top floor with nobody above and only one shared wall
- Great ocean view
- Walk to the beach and pier
- 2 Parking spots
- Fantastic community amenities with several pools, fitness center, bbq areas, lounge areas near the pools, jacuzzis, parklike grounds and more.
610 The Village Photo Gallery