Real estate in Hermosa Beach
Hermosa Beach Real Estate & Homes for Sale
Welcome to Hermosa Beach, the center of Los Angeles County’s South Bay. All the best of Southern California lies within, or a short drive away from the one-and-a-half square miles which make up Hermosa Beach. Hermosa Beach couldn’t feel farther away from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles.
Its approximate 20,000 residents enjoy endless sunshine and beautiful beaches for swimming, surfing, boating, beach volleyball. Other poputlar activities include running, bicycling and rollerblading on the famous “Strand”. Students in grades K-7 attend award winning schools of the Hermosa Beach City School District and have the option of attending either Mira Costa High School in Manhattan Beach or Redondo Union.
There are residences on the Strand, bungalows scattered throughout the sand section, and beautiful homes in the hills with endless ocean views. Lovely properties abound with easy access to incredible shopping, excellent schools and major employers including the LA Air Force Base, Northrup Grumman and various other aerospace companies. Hermosa Beach real estate options consist of single-family homes, townhouses, and condominiums
- Borders Manhattan toe the north and Redondo to the South, west of Valley/Ardmore
- Lot sizes are generally 30×80 with some lots 30×70 and some “half” lots 30×45
- Value of the lot dependent on proximity to the beach, view potential and lot size
- Highly sought after walk streets in the sand section with pedestrian only access
- Relatively quiet section of Hermosa with a very nice neighborhood feel.
- Some of the larger lots in the South Bay.
- Generally located east of Valley/Ardmore and West of Sepulveda
- Borders Sepulveda to the West and Redondo Beach to the East
- Many ocean view houses
- Lot sizes are generally 30×80