With home types and styles for just about everyone the gated community of Three Sixty South Bay offers one level condos in The Flats, townhomes and single family homes.
The Flats offer eight unique floorplans achieving single-level living at its best ranging from 950+ square-foot studios to two-bedroom condos with over 1660 square feet all enjoying resort amenities including a state of the art gym, sport courts, three pools, a spectacular public/billiard/wine room as well as a dog park.
- Residence 1 957 Sq. Ft. Studio 1 Bathroom 1-Car Garage
- Residence 2 1,424 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 3 1,429 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 4 1,323 Sq. Ft. 1 Bedroom 1.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 5 1,654 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 6 1,662 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms + Retreat 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 7 1,511 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 8 1,548 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem or Side-by-Side Garage
The Court offer townhome style homes that feature open kitchens, attached garages, private patio areas, open layouts in smaller 5 or 6 unit buildings. Floorplans range from 2 bedrooms to 3 bedrooms plus a 3rd floor loft with square footage ranging from 1,367 to 1,978. Beautiful architecture and high end finishes make these homes a great option.
- Residence 1 1367 Sq. Ft. 2 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, 3 levels
- Residence 2 1,978 Sq Ft 3 bedrooms 3.5 bath, 2 gar carage, 3 levels
- Residence 3 1,843 Sq. Ft. 3 bedrooms + loft 2.5 bath 2 car garage, 3 levels
- Residence 4 1,940 Sq Ft 3 bedrooms + loft 2.5 bath 2 car garage, 3 levels
The Row offers townhome style living that showcases the largest floorplans at Three Sixty. Three different floorplans offer multi level modern living with large open spaces and the features that you would come to expect from upscale South Bay living.
These bright and open floorplans enjoy efficient uses of space and include master retreats, gourmet kitchens and large dining rooms, interior laundry and ample storage.
The Townes are newer townhomes offer classic modern architecture and were inspired by historic Los Angeles buildings. Attached floorplans enjoy smart, efficient use of space and offer expansive windows for bright and open interiors, large bedrooms, 2-car and 2-car bypass garages. An independent living suite in select designs further underscores the homes.
- Residence 1 1,579 – 1,630 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Bypass Garage
- Residence 2 1,608 – 1,629 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Bypass Garage
- Residence 2X 2,072 – 2,101 Sq. Ft. 4 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Garage
- Residence 3 1,592 – 1,668 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 2-Car Garage
- Residence 3X 1,930 – 2,106 Sq. Ft. 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms 2-Car Garage
The Terraces present unique single-family homes unlike anything currently offered in the South Bay, evoking the classic modern architecture of historic LA neighborhoods. Features that reflect the neighborhood’s embrace of contemporary Los Angeles living include large secondary bedrooms, second-level laundry rooms, flexible bonus rooms and spacious third-level private decks. Private yards offer residents outdoor space to enjoy the beautiful South Bay weather and warm ocean breezes.
- Residence 1 Approximately. 1,842 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage
- Residence 2 Approximately. 2,047 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage
- Residence 3 Approximately 2,163 Sq. Ft. 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage
- Residence 4 Approximately . 2,456 – 2,508 Sq. Ft. 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage
- Residence 5 Approximately 1,716 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage